Cost of DUI Legal Defense Representation
Most people are concerned about the cost of legal representation when they are facing a DUI charge. Without sitting down and discussing your case in depth, it is impossible to know how time consuming and complicated your case will be. For this reason, the cost of your case will be discussed only after we have a chance to thoroughly review it.
Our fees are based on:
- The charges against you
- The stage of the case
- The amount of work expected
We accept the following forms of payment:
- Money order
- All major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover)
We believe our fees are competitively priced considering that Mike Sherman:
- Has over 33 years of experience
- Is a former Pennsylvania State Police attorney
- Wrote a textbook on Pennsylvania DUI law
- Teaches other lawyers the latest DUI law and tactics
- Is the Past President and a founding member of the Pennsylvania Association of Drunk Driving Defense Attorneys.
When facing the extreme, harsh penalties of a DUI conviction, price is secondary to results. Keep in mind, you have only one opportunity to offer a defense. You have the rest of your life to make money. Look for a reasonable, predictable fee, not the lowest.
In order to keep fees fair and reasonable, we often break up payments by charging for the preliminary hearing first and then seeing where the case will go. That way, if going to trial or filing motions is not anticipated, you won't have to pay for that level of representation.
If you are facing a serious charge, don't delay. Call PA DUI Attorney Mike Sherman to set up your free consultation at (412) 471-5000.