We Handle All Criminal Cases and Charges
Freedom is the most valuable right an individual has in this country. If you are convicted of a crime, your freedom could be at stake. If you're found guilty, you may lose your job or your driver's license, pay hefty fines, or even go to jail. And then there are the intangible losses like damage to your reputation and the inability to provide transportation for yourself and your family. But despite the charges you face, you may have more rights than you know. With over 35 years of experience, attorney Mike Sherman will protect those rights.
The initial consultation is free! Call former Pennsylvania State Police attorney Mike Sherman Today.
We handle all DUI related cases including:
- All DUI Charges
- Homicide by Vehicle While DUI
- Aggravated Assault While DUI
- All DUI Related Suspensions
- Involuntary Manslaughter
We handle all Traffic and License Offenses:
- Reckless Driving
- Homicide By Vehicle
- All License Suspensions
We also handle all other criminal arrests, offenses, and proceedings even if they are not DUI related including:
- Preliminary Hearings
- A.R.D. Hearings
- Probation/Parole Violation Hearings
- Bail Hearings
- Detainers Lifted
- State & Federal Court
- Magistrate Hearings
- Appeals After Conviction
- Juvenile Offenses
- Summary Offenses and Appeals
What is the Mike Sherman Difference?
Mike Sherman has unique experience and knowledge which he uses to protect his clients.
- Mike Sherman is a former attorney for the Pennsylvania State Police. He knows both sides of the law and uses that knowledge to benefit his clients.
- Mike Sherman wrote “the” Pennsylvania textbook on Pennsylvania DUI law, Driving Under the Influence Law and Practice.
- He uses a scientific method to investigate your case. Relying on his deep understanding of forensic science, he picks apart the evidence against you and looks for errors that he can challenge. He then carefully prepares your case with the goal of highlighting these issues and putting you in the best possible position.
If you are facing a serious charge, don't delay. Call now to set up your free consultation at 412-471-5000