Why Choose Mike Sherman
If you've been charged with a DUI or Homicide by Vehicle, you may be feeling confused, anxious, or even ashamed. You're not alone. Mike Sherman has represented thousands of people facing similar situations. He understands that a DUI arrest doesn't mean you have a drinking problem and that you may not have even been drunk. Maybe you took your prescription medicine. Maybe you were using your prescription marijuana. It can happen to anyone. We're here to help you make the best of your situation and get things back to normal.
There are several important reasons Mike Sherman is the right choice if you need to hire a DUI attorney:
- He knows the law – Mike Sherman knows Pennsylvania DUI law. He's been a courtroom lawyer for over 34 years and writes the leading textbook on Pennsylvania DUI law. He also spent years on the other side as an attorney for the Pennsylvania State Police. Mike gives seminars, teaching other attorneys how to defend DUI cases. Very few attorneys in Western Pennsylvania can match Mike's level of experience and expertise in DUI law.
- He knows the science – DUI is based on science. If a lawyer doesn't understand the science, they will not know how to use this tool to effectively advocate on your behalf. They also can't fight the science being used against you.
- DUI is our focus – Nearly 100% of our firm's cases are related to DUI and Homicide by Vehicle. We aim for acquittals and when a total defense isn't possible, we work to reduce the charges against you and minimize the negative impact on your life. Mike Sherman has the expertise to handle every detail of your case the right way, even if it requires the input of expert witnesses.
You won't feel alone with Mike Sherman on your case. He'll help you understand the process, the possibilities, and what to expect. He will be dedicated to your case and stand right with you in the courtroom. And he will fight for your best interests from start to finish, giving you the best shot at a positive outcome.
We Aim for Not Guilty!
Our goal in representing you is to achieve the best possible outcome. Since Mike Sherman seen both sides of PA DUI law, he has a great deal of insight into what makes up a case. He understands the evidence and arguments that can convict you or result in a not guilty verdict.
Sometimes, the outcome of your case might hinge on a scientific point only an expert witness can explain. That's why at Mike Sherman Law, we hire expert witnesses when necessary to challenge the evidence presented against you. Mike knows when these measures are required, and having this expertise in your corner is invaluable as you face a DUI charge.
There are plenty of reasons to have Mike Sherman and his associates standing next to you in court. But the big picture is simple. We'll aim for the best possible outcome, pull out all the stops, and do what it takes to get your life back to normal. We truly believe there is no such thing as a lost cause.
It's Hard to Know Where to Turn
When it all boils down, choosing representation is hard. If you choose the wrong attorney, you could pay both his fees and the price of your conviction. Every lawyer makes claims, and you don't know who to trust. At Mike Sherman Law, you can trust our 34 years of experience, our endorsements by other attorneys, and the testimonials of our many clients.
If you are facing a serious DUI or Homicide by Vehicle charge, don't delay. Call PA DUI lawyer Mike Sherman to set up your free consultation at (412) 471-5000.
What is the Mike Sherman Difference?
Mike Sherman has unique experience and knowledge which he uses to protect his clients.
- Mike Sherman is a former attorney for the Pennsylvania State Police. He knows both sides of the law and uses that knowledge to benefit his clients.
- Mike Sherman wrote “the” Pennsylvania textbook on Pennsylvania DUI law, Driving Under the Influence Law and Practice.
- He uses a scientific method to investigate your case. Relying on his deep understanding of forensic science, he picks apart the evidence against you and looks for errors that he can challenge. He then carefully prepares your case with the goal of highlighting these issues and putting you in the best possible position.
If you are facing a serious charge, don't delay. Call now to set up your free consultation at 412-471-5000