We handle all DUI cases
Arrested for DUI? You may face stiff penalties, including jail time and license suspension. Former Pennsylvania State Police Attorney Mike Sherman has over 31 years of experience in all types of DUI cases. He has helped many clients with cases involving:
- Homicide By Vehicle While DUI
- Aggravated Assault While DUI
- Homicide By Vehicle
- Commercial Driver (CDL) Defense
- Driving While on a DUI Suspension
- Blood or Breath Testing Refusals
- License Suspensions
- Felony DUI Offenses
DUI Defense Attorney in Pittsburgh PA
Don’t wait! Start building your case. Call former Pennsylvania State Police attorney Mike Sherman for a Free Consultation to discuss your DUI case at Pittsburgh, PA office, and put his 31 years of experience to work for you!
- How Is a DUI Defined In Pennsylvania?
- Drug DUI
- Defending Your Case
- Consequences Of A DUI
- What Will It Cost
- Considering Other Attorneys
- Fighting My License Suspension
Pittsburgh DUI / DWI Lawyers
If you are looking for one of the most experienced DUI lawyers in Pittsburgh then you are at the right place. An experienced Pittsburgh DUI lawyer, with over 31 years of practice, can give you the best advice and save your precious time. There are many Pittsburgh DUI attorneys profiles online but choosing the right lawyer according to your case is very important. Call former Pennsylvania State Police attorney Mike Sherman for a free consultation.
What is the Mike Sherman Difference?
Mike Sherman has unique experience and knowledge which he uses to protect his clients.
- Mike Sherman is a former attorney for the Pennsylvania State Police. He knows both sides of the law and uses that knowledge to benefit his clients.
- Mike Sherman wrote “the” Pennsylvania textbook on Pennsylvania DUI law, Driving Under the Influence Law and Practice.
- He uses a scientific method to investigate your case. Relying on his deep understanding of forensic science, he picks apart the evidence against you and looks for errors that he can challenge. He then carefully prepares your case with the goal of highlighting these issues and putting you in the best possible position.
If you are facing a serious charge, don’t delay. Call now to set up your free consultation at412-204-4138